Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm first!

Alright! I'm the first to add a post to the family blog. I think it's a great idea, thanks Laura for setting it up. I know it's been over a year, but just in case you never did get a chance I'll add a few pictures from Ryan and my wedding. Like Laura said, if you want to see more of what we are doing in Chicago visit our blog by going to the link on the right side of this blog:) Ryan and I had a great time at the Reunion last weekend. We're glad we were able to make it! I'll post some pictures we took sometime soon.

Ryan and Melanie's wedding with the Clark family outside the Logan Temple.


Just a reminder that we'd love anyone to come visit us in Chicago.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah first after Laura.

Melanie said...

Well, Laura set it up so of course she's first, but I'm the first new contributer that posted. Whatever!