Monday, November 24, 2008

A baby girl...

Two weeks ago Curt and I found found out we will be having a baby girl. What would you expect, right? We only know how to do girls... :) We are both very excited and love the thoughts of having her around our house. According to the ultra sound everything looks like it should...all four chambers of the heart, all three arteries in the umbilical cord, etc. She already kicks me a ton and within the past few days has started kicking me in the ribs. I love when Curt gets to feel her kick and my mom just felt her this weekend. Overall, things are going great and we are very excited! :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ah..why not put off shopping! :) How are you? I think you should post a pregnant picture for those of us who don't see you!

Andrea said...

...the shopping part was in reference to the last post on your blog on Christmas Eve... :) How are you feeling these days? Still sick?